Welcome to www.primead.in website. We at PrimeAd.in™ respect the privacy of everyone who visits this website and are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of the personal information of all visitors to this website. Our policy on the collection and use of personal information and other information is outlined below. Your privacy is important to us.
While offering you valued added service, our foremost interest is to reciprocate your faith.
1. We will safeguard your personal information.
2. We collect personal information from our visitors/agents/members on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name, title, company, address, phone number, email address, logo, photos, videos, and other relevant data. Questions or comments submitted by visitors may also include personal information.
3. We collect and use personal information for business purposes in order :
a) That you may download information, order products and take advantage of certain other features of our website.
b) To provide information or interactive services through this website, to your e-mail address or, where you wish it to be sent by post, to your name and postal addresses.
c) To seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to those services offered on our website.
d) To process orders or applications submitted by you.
e) To administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us.
f) To anticipate and resolve problems with any services supplied to you.
g) To create products or services that may meet your needs.
h) To process and respond to requests, improve our operations, and communicate with visitors about our products, services and businesses.
i) To provide you with quick and convenient access, information about products & services and of new items of interest.
j) To allow you to subscribe to our news letter
4. We will not use or share with a third party, any information collected at this page for direct marketing purposes. Because of the nature of the Internet, we may transmit the information to another country, but among us and our affiliates, for purposes other than direct marketing, such as for storage, or for carrying out the processing detailed above, or because of where our servers are located, but we do not provide or use personal information to unrelated businesses for direct marketing purposes.
5. To the extent required or permitted by law, we may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
6. We may also remove all the personally identifiable information and use the rest for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
7. If you e-mail us, you are voluntarily releasing information to us. Your e-mail address will be used by us to respond to you. We will not use the information that can identify you, such as your e-mail address, for any direct marketing purposes.
8. We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
9. Whenever we hire other organizations to provide any services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and allow us to audit them for compliance.
10. We will attempt to keep your data complete, up to date, and accurate. We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that your privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our Promise while doing business.
11. Your information is important to us at PrimeAd.in We undertake not to divulge your information, save and except where we are required, by law, to respond to statutory authorities or direction of any Court or legal authority.
Non personal information:
1. At this web site, information sent by your web browser, may be automatically collected. This information typically includes your domain name (the site after the @ in your e-mail address). It may also contain your user name (the name before the @ in your e-mail address). Other examples of information collected by our server include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect the visitor's computer to the Internet, operating system and platform, the average time spent on our website, pages viewed, information searched for, access times, websites visited before and a visitor visits our website, and other relevant statistics. The amount of information sent depends on the settings you have on your web browser; please refer to your browser if you want to learn what information it sends.
2. All such information will be used only to assist us in providing an effective service on this website. We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third party websites from which it is possible to link to our website with information relating to the number of users linking to our website from such third party website. You cannot be identified from this information.
3. We use the information we automatically receive from your web browser to see which pages you visit within our website, which website you visited before coming to ours, and where you go after you leave. We can then develop statistics that are helpful to understanding how our visitors use this website. We use this information in the aggregate to measure the use of our website and to administer and improve our website. This statistical data is interpreted by us in its continuing effort to present the website content that visitors are seeking in a format they find most helpful.
Information placed on your computer:
1. We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below. If you wish to change or delete any of the personal information you have entered whilst visiting our website or if you have any questions about our privacy statement, e-mail the administrator at email@example.com. If you are concerned about our use of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, "privacy."
2. If at any time you would like to contact us, you can do so by emailing us at email@example.com