To be considered as an PrimeAd Publisher, You are required to adhere to the following rules, policies and procedures:
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: - Publisher's website should:
- have a minimum of 1,000 impressions per month
- have at least 50%+ of real combined traffic coming from *Tier 1 and/or **Tier 2 countries
- Site must be in English language
- have top level domain only
- have a unique and professional design
PUBLISHER OBLIGATIONS AND PROHIBITED CONTENT :
When you participate as a Publisher you agree that your website does not contain:
- any type of materials that infringes the rights of others (including but not limited to copyright and other intellectual property rights) or promotes copyright piracy (i.e. unauthorized MP3s, roms, 'warez', emulators, or cracks, etc.) any type of materials that show or offer illegal product or services
- any adult, pornographic, sexual or erotic content (incl. adult third-party advertisement, adult animation, adult drawings, etc.)
- any promotion of illegal drugs or related content
- any promotion which is related to incentive for spending time on website or clicking on ads
- any promotion of excessive profanity or violence
- any advertisement which is illegal and/or violate rights of other people
- any advertisement that gives any type of profit on any type of human disaster/s
- any advertising of hate speech or hate graphics content
- any advertising of fake materials which are copied or any fake documents
WE ALSO DO NOT ACCEPT:
- websites that are "Under Construction", incomplete or redirect users to other pages
- websites that are not moderated, little or have not original content
- poor quality websites
- doorway websites
- websites with only login or registration form on the landing page, as well as excessive amount of affiliate links
- websites that are registered as free sub-domains, or hosted by free services
As a Publisher, You agree not to:
- click on your own ads
- subscribe to traffic generators
- use the automated clicking programs or bots
- use timed rotation or auto refresh of PrimeAd.in ads
- ask visitors to click on ads to support Publisher's website
- place the PrimeAd.in ads on non-approved websites
- display another website content within frame
- use frames to display the PrimeAd.in ads
- put standard banners or text ads into Pops
- edit, modify, or change the information contained in any advertisement in any case
- edit, modify, or change HTML code in tags provided by PrimeAd.in in any case
- put more than 1 (one) same size banner format on one page
See example below:
You cannot put two or more 468x60 banners on one page. However you are free to put 468x60 + 120x240 + 160x600 + 120x90 or different size banners + other type ads like text ads or page peel ads etc. on the same page.
put the PrimeAd.in tags on sites that are not approved by our team contact the PrimeAd.in advertisers and media partners directly or indirectly
Publishers are permitted to place the PrimeAd.in ads on homepages of anonymous proxy sites. However, it is strictly prohibited to put the PrimeAd.in ads within frames around website pages viewed through the proxy. To ensure compliance with the PrimeAd.in Terms and Conditions, each Publisher that changes his/her website content after Publisher's account approval must notify electronically the PrimeAd.in team within the next 48 hours. Failure to do so may lead to account termination.
PrimeAd.in shall have the sole responsibility for calculation of statistics, including impressions and revenues generated through Publisher's inventory. Statistics shall be available to Publisher online by accessing to the URL to be provided by PrimeAd.in. Publisher understands that PrimeAd.in online statistics may not be 100% accurate at the moment; therefore the PrimeAd.in may make adjustments to Publisher's online statistics (i.e. statistical errors) at the end of each calendar month.
REVENUE: Revenue Share and Payment Distribution:
- Publisher's revenue shall be determined as a percentage of the sale price of advertisement. PrimeAd.in pays to its Publishers on a revenue share basis.
- Publishers get up to 70% of net revenue generated from their inventory.
- Net revenue means the PrimeAd.in net earnings after an applicable discount that is offered to advertising agency (if applicable).
- Sometimes advertising agencies book the PrimeAd.in inventory on behalf of their clients/advertisers. Agency's discount usually equal 15%, this is the industry standard practice.
- Payment will be sent to Publisher within 15days from the end of each calendar month, either by Paypal or Cheques or NEFT / RTGS (in India only)).
- PayPal requires a $ 5.00 USD in earnings.
- All payments are issued in US Dollars or INR.
- If Publisher's revenue does not meet the minimum amount criteria, the accrued amount will be carried over to the next date of revenue distribution.
- If Publisher disputes any payment made in connection with the PrimeAd.in services, Publisher must notify us in writing within ten (10) days of any such payment.
- Failure to notify us shall result in the waiver by Publisher of any claims related to such disputed payment.
- Payment shall be calculated solely based on records maintained by PrimeAd.in.
- No other measurements or statistics of any kind shall be accepted by PrimeAd.in or have any effect under this Agreement.
- PrimeAd.in shall not be liable for any payment based on any fraudulent impressions or clicks generated by any person, robots, automated programs or similar devices or for fraudulent clicks or impressions similarly generated on any advertisements, as reasonably determined by PrimeAd.in team.
- PrimeAd.in reserves the right to withhold payment or charge-back Publisher's account due to breaching this agreement or the PrimeAd.in Terms and Conditions agreement.
- In order to ensure proper payment, Publisher is solely responsible for providing and maintaining accurate contact and payment information associated with Publisher's account.
- PrimeAd.in shall not be obligated to make any payments to Publishers until PrimeAd.in received payments from its Advertisers.
- In the event when PrimeAd.in agrees to a reasonable request from an advertiser to remove its advertisement from PrimeAd.in database, Publisher entirely agrees that no payments shall be payable for clicks or impressions occurring after notice of request for such removal is received.
Please note: In order to prevent offensive websites from displaying the PrimeAd.in ads, we manually review and approve each Publisher's website.
If Publisher's website breaches this agreement along with the website TOS, PrimeAd.in reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, or terminate Publisher's account or access to the PrimeAd.in services at any time, without giving prior notice and free of liability.
ADVERTISING MATERIAL AND HTML CODE (TAG)
Publisher should place the PrimeAd.in HTML code (tag) on all appropriate pages within its site(s). Publisher shall not alter, sell or disclose the PrimeAd.in.com HTML Code in any way. The PrimeAd.in HTML code for advertising material may not be used on a web page other than one located at an approved URL, and may not be distributed or submitted to any e-mail distribution lists, chat rooms, newsgroups, guest books, or other location which would result in the execution of such code without a bonafide visit to the approved website.
FRAUDULENT CLICKS AND IMPRESSIONS
Any methods that artificially generate clicks or impressions on the PrimeAd.in ads are strictly prohibited. We ban Publisher immediately who practices such methods. PrimeAd.in uses third-party click/impressions fraud detection provider. All clicks and impressions are analyzed by innovative Traffic Quality Management software.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
Publisher has the right to cancel running the PrimeAd.in ads at any time by providing the PrimeAd.in a 72 hours written notice.
- PrimeAd.in reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without giving prior notice and free of liability, to reject any Publisher's application
- PrimeAd.in reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without giving prior notice and free of liability, to terminate Publisher's account if Publisher breaches the "Publisher Acceptance Agreement" and/or the website TOS.
- PrimeAd.in reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without giving prior notice and free of liability, terminate and delete any Publisher's account that has been inactive for a period longer than 3 month. In case of account deletion, Publisher's account balance will be deleted as well.
- In addition, PrimeAd.in may terminate Publisher's account, if the PrimeAd.in management determined that the Publisher's website does not make any profit from the use of the PrimeAd.in services.
Upon termination, Publisher must immediately (within the next 24 hours) remove the PrimeAd.in tags from all Publisher's websites. If Publisher did not remove the PrimeAd.in tags on-time, the administration fee will be applied to Publisher's account for all additional traffic received from suspended Publisher's site on CPM basis determined by PrimeAd.in management. If no terms were violated, Publisher will be paid in the next scheduled payment run following termination, all legitimate, non-fraudulently accrued earnings due up to the time of termination.
CUSTOMER AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT
PrimeAd.in will provide reasonable customer and technical support to all Publishers in connection with their use of the PrimeAd.in services. You can use Contact Us form to get in touch with PrimeAd.in support staff for any inquiries you might have, as well as send us feedback.